Jeremiah Babajide Oluwadare
Associate Dean, Graduate Studies
Jeremiah Babajide Oluwadare is the Associate Dean of Graduate Studies, West Africa Theological Seminary [B.Sc. Mech. Engr., PGD.Th., M.Div. (WATS), MTh. (Research) African Christianity, & PhD. Theology Cand. Akrofi]. Teach ATR, Biblical Languages, Hermeneutics, New Testament and Religion Courses.
1. A Critique of Bolaji Idowu’s Method of Doing Theology, in Akungba Journal of Religion and Culture, Vol. 5 No. 1: 1 – 23 June 2017.
2. Wíwá Ọgbọ́n àti Ìmọ̀”, Search for Wisdom and Knowledge in Yoruba Religio-Cultural Context: A Mother-Tongue Exegetical Study of Colossians 2: 1-7. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322276869
3. African Theology and Christian Formation a Fresh Approach: Perspectives of Kwame Bediako on African Christianity and Vernacular Scripture. Journal of American Academic Research, Vol. 7, Issue 1, March 2019.
Contribution in Books
1. Integrating Theological Education in the Context of National Cultures: New Direction in Mother-Tongue Biblical Hermeneutics in Marilyn Naidoo (ed.) Making Connections: Integrative Theological Education in Africa, pp. 51-67. https://doi.org/10.52779/9781991201478/03
2. Teaching Godly Lifestyle from the Proverbs: Studies from some Selected Passages, In Okobiah Otete O. Samuel Ango, Dele Adeogun, Rachael Adepate Lateju, & Samuel Olugbenga Akintola (eds), Godly Values and Lifestyle in the Contemporary Society, A Festchrift in Honour of Professor Esther O. Ayandokun, (Ibadan: Gloryline Christian Publications, Nov. 2020), pp. 221-235.
3. Biblical Hermeneutics and African Biblical Hermeneutics: The Pursuit of a Nexus in Oluwaseyi N. Shogunle (ed.), Postmodernism and African Biblical Hermeneutics, A Festchrift in Honour of Professor Afolorunso Olalekan Dairo, pp. 23-36.
Accepted for Publication
Oluwadare, Jeremiah Babajide, “OT and Aspects of African Cultures: Similarities and Dissimilarities”, in Yilpet, Yoilah, Issues in Old Testament Studies: Studies Towards Understanding and Relating the Hebrew Bible Anew, Place: Publisher: University of Jos Journal of Biblical Studies.