Rev. John A. Onwuka
Dean of Spiritual Formation and Practical Ministries
- Pastoral Ministry
- Marriage Counseling
- Christian education
- Dip. Th. Calvary College of Theology, 1987
- B.A. Th. West Africa Theological Seminary, 1993
- M.A. Global Leadership. Azusa Pacific University (Ca.,USA), 1996
- D.Ed. Freelandia Bible College and Seminary (Va.,USA), 2004
- PGDE. National Teachers Institute (Kaduna), 2007
Reverend John A. Onwuka has been the Dean of Spiritual Formation and Practical Ministries at West Africa Theological Seminary since 2011. He is also a member of Executive Board of the Seminary. He has published a number of books two of which are, The True Minister of God: A Handbook of Pastoral Ministry for Pastors, Church Workers and Seminary Students and Christian Family Living. One of his recent literary works is titled, Christian Spirituality: Learning How to Grow Deeper in Christ and Do the Works that He Did.
Rev’d. Onwuka is an ordained elder and Nigerian Coordinator of the International Fellowship of Bible Churches. He has for about 8 years now been involved in leadership development and discipleship of pastors and matured believers.
He is married to Florence and the marriage is blessed with three children; Mercy, Miracle and Goodness.