- Ascertain your eligibility for the course you desire to study by checking through the Programs Overview page in the Admissions menu of our website.
- Pay the required amount for the application form at the Account Office or at any of these designated banks:
Account Name: West Africa Theological Seminary
Account Numbers: United Bank for Africa—1002670761 or Zenith Bank—1010264451.
- Take your receipt to the Admission Office to obtain the application form.
- Fill and return the application form with all the necessary documents attached.
- Take the entrance examination.
- Attend an oral interview session (if you were successful at the written test).
Upon final approval of your application, the Admission Committee will issue you a letter of provisional admission.
The documents include: four current passport-size photographs, relevant credentials, a letter of recommendation from your pastor or church leader (which must be written on the Church’s letter-headed paper), and your birth certificate or an affidavit of Age Declaration sworn to before a competent court of law.
Give the Admissions Office a call if you have questions or need help with the application process. The phone number is 08053277015.