Deciding to attend seminary stretches your vision, your finances, and your time. Our Admissions Office will walk with you through the entire process of deciding whether or not to even attend all the way to your first registration experience. We are here to help. Please give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer this web-presence for our friends and interested people to get better acquainted with us. Check these sections:
- Review the curriculum and educational goals as you are deciding on which program to pursue
- Requirements for admission to both undergraduate and graduate programs
- Frequently Asked Questions—If your question is not there, send it to us and we will provide an answer.
- Download a copy of the current Prospectus (Coming Soon)
- Get your application forms
- Here's your invitation to come visit and check out the seminary for yourself!
If I knew that I had only THREE years to life and serve, I would spend the first TWO years in preparation to make that final year the most productive possible.